Publish your book with WordCrafter Press
As an independent publisher, WordCrafter Press is actively seeking authors who desire to publish their work. I do not offer advances and publishes on the basis of a royalty split with the author. I publish through Draft2Digital, and you will need an account with them for the royalty split. It doesn’t cost anything and you can sign up here: https://www.draft2digital.com/r/0q0vyY
I charge for my time if editing services are needed, but there are no up front costs to publish.
I am currently open to submissions. Send all inquiries to KLBWordCrafter@gmail.com with “Book Submission: (Your Book Title)” in the subject line. As a multi-genre publisher, I accept most genres, including poetry.
WordCrafter Press publishes the works of Kaye Lynne Booth and other authors, and WordCrafter Press anthologies: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry.
- Visons – Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, Paranormal Anthology
- Refracted Reflections: Twisted Tales of Duality & Deception – Fantasy & Science Fiction Anthology
- Once Upon an Ever After: Modern Fairy Tales & Folklore – Fantasy Anthology
- Ask the Authors 2022 – Writing Reference Anthology
- Ask the Authors – Writing Reference Anthology
- Poetry Treasures 2: Relationships – Poetry Anthology
- Poetry Treasures – Poetry Anthology
- Hidden Secrets, Paranormal Mystery Novella by Kaye Lynne Booth
- Last Call and Other Short Fiction, Short Story Collection by Kaye Lynne Booth
- Where Spirits Linger – Paranormal Anthology
- Spirits of the West – Paranormal Western Anthology
- Whispers of the Past – Paranormal Anthology
- Behind Closed Doors, Poetry Collection by Robbie Cheadle
- Feral Tenderness, Poetry & Photography Collection by Arthur Rosch
- Raise the Tide – Christain Inspiration & Devotional Journal by James Richards
Announcing the Winner of the
2022 WordCrafter Short Fiction Contest!
Roberta Eaton Cheadle